Module 1 - Client Mobility
- Same Subnet Roaming
- Inter-subnet Mobility
Module 2 - High Density Deployment Challenges
- Effects of Client Density on a Wireless Network
- Lab - Examine the Relationship between Duty Cycle, Data Rates and Channel Utilization
- Planning for Areas of High Client Density
Module 3 - Implementing Mesh Network
- Describe Wireless Mesh Networks
- Mesh Network Formation Process
- Implementing a Mesh Network for the Enterprise
- Configuring Advanced Mesh Features
- Troubleshooting a Mesh Network
- Lab - Implementing and Indoor Wireless Mesh Network
Objectives and Pre-requisites
- Describe the steps involved in client mobility at layer 2 and the differences involved in client mobility at layer 3.
- Discuss the challenges faced in providing a quality user experience in a high density wireless network deployment scenario.
- Differentiate the operational characteristics of, and implement, a wireless MESH architecture.
The knowledge and skills you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Prior completion of Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials course and Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs orCisco Unified Wireless Networking course or Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials course, or equivalent experience (recommended)
- Basic networking
- Basic wireless LAN networking
- RF/Wireless field experience